Wednesday, August 18, 2010

5 Days at Disneyland Trip June 2010

On June 4th through June 9th my family and I went to the happiest place on earth. We went to Disneyland and California Adventures 5 days in a row. My family and I have never done that before. On other trips to Disneyland we have gone 3 days. Sometimes we have gone 3 days in a row and other times we have gone every other day to Disneyland. By the end of the trip my legs and my right knee were killing me. I'm going to tell all of you now what my family and I did on our trip to Disneyland.

On the trip to Disneyland we decided to drive to California instead of flying so we can show my nieces Las Vegas. On June 4th we were going to leave on our trip at 3:00pm. But we ended up leaving after 6pm. First, we went and got something to eat for dinner at Carl's Jr in Sandy. After dinner we got on the freeway and headed to Las Vegas. We were making pretty good time while we were driving to Vegas. We stopped in Cedar City to get some gas in the car and we also stopped at Walmart. After Walmart we got back on the freeway so we could get to our hotel in Vegas. When we barely got passed Mesquite, Nevada we got stuck in traffic. What happened was there was a horrible car accident that happened on both sides of the freeway. They had to close both sides of the freeway down. We got stuck in traffic just a little bit after 11pm and were stuck there for 4 hours. We didn't get to our hotel in Las Vegas until 5am. When we finally got to Las Vegas we woke up my nieces to show them the lights on the hotels. We accidentally got off at the wrong exit so we got to see downtown Las Vegas so that was cool. I haven't seen downtown Las Vegas for a couple of years. We stayed at Circus Circus Hotel and we didn't go to bed until 5:30am.



On June 5th we got up at 10:30am so we could check out of hotel by 11am. We drove down the strip to show my nieces Las Vegas. Then we ate lunch at Jack in the Box. After that we got on the freeway and headed for Disneyland. We got to stop at Barstow and went to Barstow Station where they have the biggest McDonald's there. We stopped there to use the restrooms and we bought some candy in the gift shops. Whenever my family and I drive to California we always stop in Barstow to go to the Barstow Station. After Barstow we drove to our hotel called The Candy Cane Inn. It is right next door to California Adventures. After we checked in to our room we got ready and went to Disneyland. We spent around 4 hours at Disneyland that day and we had a blast!!



On June 6th we went to Disneyland early in the morning. We got to be there an hour before Disneyland opened. So we spent a couple of hours at Disneyland in the morning and then we went to California Adventures for breakfast at Ariel's Grotto. At Ariel's Grotto my nieces got their picture taken with Ariel before they took us to our table. All the princesses were there except for Cinderella. The princesses came to our table and where our table was located the characters came to us last. I got my picture taken with all the princesses except for Ariel. After breakfast we spent a couple of hours at California Adventures. Then at 4pm my nieces, my brother and my Dad went back to the hotel to go swimming. I didn't want to go swimming because pretty much every time I go swimming I get a sinus infection. So I went back over to Disneyland and spent 4 hours by myself there. While I was at Disneyland I went on The Haunted Mansion twice, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, took the train all around Disneyland and went shopping. I also took pictures of Disneyland while I was there by myself. At 8pm my Dad and my niece Alyssa came back to Disneyland. My niece Rylee and my brother stayed at the hotel because Rylee got sick. She had a fever of 102 and was really tired. So my Dad, Alyssa and I went and got something to eat at The Hungry Bear Restaurant. After dinner we went on Splash Mountain and I got soaked because I had to sit in the front cuz my niece Alyssa was to short. After Splash Mountain we went on Pirates of the Caribbean. While we were on Pirates Alyssa and I got really tired all of a sudden. I totally thought that I could totally stay at Disneyland that day until midnight but I was wrong. We left Disneyland that night around 10:30pm. June 6Th was the day I graduated from high school 14 years ago this year.



On June 7th we went to California Adventures first for a couple of hours and then went to Disneyland. My niece Rylee felt a lot better that day so that was really good. While we were at California Adventures we went on Tower of Terror 3 times in a row and it was awesome. It's one of my favorite rides at California Adventures. After we were done at California Adventures we went over to Disneyland and stayed there until a little bit after midnight.

On June 8th we spent the whole day at Disneyland. For dinner that night I had a turkey leg and corn on the cob. It was so yummy. Pretty much very night for dinner we ate at Red Rockets Pizza Port. We left Disneyland that night at midnight.

On June 9th we went to Disneyland for a couple of hours. We went to the character breakfast and got our pictures taken with all of the characters there. We really liked the Fox from Pinocchio. He was really funny. After breakfast we went on the Matterhorn and then drove home to Utah. We got home at 11:45pm. I had a blast and 1/2 on this trip to Disneyland and I can't wait to go back!!! I'm going to be posting the pictures that I took on the trip in my next couple of blog entries. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment