Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Guess what? I'm going to Disneyland for my birthday!!!

Guess what? I'm going to Disneyland for my birthday this year!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait!!! It's going to be a quick trip to Disneyland. We will be leaving on Saturday morning and coming home on Tuesday. On this trip to Disneyland it's going to be myself and my Dad. My brother and my nieces can't go this time because my nieces have basketball games going on. We will be driving to Disneyland and will be taking my car this time. We will be staying at Motel 6 the same place we stayed at in December 2011/January 2012. I wanted to stay at the Candy Cane Inn but they were really expensive and they were booked. One of my dreams is to stay at the Disneyland Hotel so maybe the next time I go we can stay there.

We will be going to Disneyland on Sunday and on Monday which is my 35th birthday. I've always wanted to go to Disneyland on my birthday and now I finally am. My family and I went to Disneyland in October 2005 and we celebrated my Dad's birthday while we were there. And we went to Disneyland on his birthday and we ate dinner at the Blue Bayou that night. On my birthday I want to eat dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe at downtown Disney and to do some shopping at Downtown Disney. They have the Pearl Factory there and I want to get a new pearl that fell off my ring that I got when I went to Hawaii back in May 2005. I'll be taking a lot of pictures and video clips of my birthday trip to Disneyland. I'll be putting all of the pictures on my blog and on Facebook when I am done working on them. I'll be taking my Canon 60D with me and my new Canon Powershot ELPH 320 HS that I got for Christmas on this trip to Disneyland. 

I hope that I can get together with my friends Angie Hendricks and Brandie Demers while I'm in California. I haven't seen my friend Angie in years and would love to see her in person. I got together for lunch with my friend Brandie when I was there in December 2011 and it would be great to see her again while I'm in town. Well, I better be going now. Take care and have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment