Friday, April 2, 2010

All Things Disneyland

Hey there everyone! This is Tierny Garrison's new blog dedicated to all my trips to Disneyland. Also to Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Medieval Times, Sea World, the beaches and San Diego Zoo but it's mostly going to be about Disneyland. I've been to Disneyland 14 times so far in my life. My first trip to Disneyland was when I was 3 in 1981. My last trip to Disneyland was in October of 2005. My family and I go usually every other year but we haven't been to Disneyland for almost 5 years now. Disneyland is like a drug to me. I am so addicted to Disneyland. It's my favorite place to be of all times. I am a Disneyland Fanatic. I am a pro when it comes to Disneyland. This one year when my Dad and I went to Disneyland we got on 35 rides that day. When my Dad and I go to Disneyland together we see how many rides we can get on in one day. One of my dreams in life is to go to all the Disney theme parks all over the world. I also want to go on the Disney Cruise Line too. This blog I will be posting pictures that I have either scanned or that I have taken while I have been to Disneyland. Some of the pictures will be of me and my family, me and my friends and of pictures that I have taken of Disneyland. I hope you all enjoy my new blog as much as I do. Take care and have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment